Monday, January 25, 2010

first blog

So, this is my very first blog ever. I had no idea how long it would take me to make or if I would even be able to make one by myself. I am a very computer challenged person, friends have created my itunes and facebook for me because I could not figure it out. I set aside an entire hour of homework time to create this blog just in case... Turns out I only needed about 5 minutes.

My friends are all quite proud of me that I figured out how to do this by myself. Actually, my friends and family are. I have two sisters, and one blogs all the time on current events- generally in sarcastic tones.

I am actually really happy that This did not take the full hour. I have far too much french to learn after this and the extra time is much needed.It is amazing to me that in my french 100 class (beginners french) we are not allowed to speak english in class and our teacher will only speak french. It does not work out so well since we are all still learning how to say "hi".


3 comments:

  1. haha the french class really sounds like alot of fun. Your definitely gonna have to be spending more time on that then blogging even tho this is so much fun. My question is if its only beginners french how can you not speak any english in the class and only french if everyone in the class is just learning...idk seems off but goood luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you can feel how i feel now. When I'm using english to learn Art History, "well i feel like they are talking in a language i don't speak, and they are talking to me"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i took F150 last semester and i have F200 this semester. I just wanna be one of those people that speaks french, but i don't wanna go through the act of actually learning it. JE DETESTE LE FRANCAIS! :)

    ReplyDelete